Thursday 11 August 2011

I'M BAAACCCKKKK!

Hey All!

So the judging has finished on my blog. Thank you all for your support over the summer! Since the blog is no longer being judged expect to see a few slight changes in it. I don't have unlimited time to write down all the silly stuff I think about, and I'm not sure anyone really cares anyway but I think I'm going to continue blogging whenever I find something exciting to blog about.

Here's a picture to brighten your day. This is what chicks look like after 2 months:

My dad thinks chickens are gross and they "remind him of Jurassic Park."
I thought this picture was epically Jurassic Park-like.


2 comments:

  1. cute! =) missed your blog..and you! get your cute butt back to leth pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on it! Be there soon!

    ReplyDelete